Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Small office for my brothers vehicle repair company

Nishan1
Growing in Experience

Small office for my brothers vehicle repair company

Small Office within Main Smash Repair Area for control of personnel,  invoicing, inbound outbound parts and product 

Constructed with standard pine frames, dyna bolted to ground lined with fibro panels with 15mm shadow line giving a modern look and elimination of type setting and filling.

Dark Grey generic paint Standard size sliding aluminium windows, 2 pac orange feature panel with stainless steel shelf at delivery and enquiries desk

Steps

Step 1

GlassGlassIMG_0005 - Copy.JPGTrial fitting safety barriersTrial fitting safety barriersNail gunning feature plinthNail gunning feature plinthStainless steel bench at enquiry windowStainless steel bench at enquiry windowSilicone edgesSilicone edgesColour Up!Colour Up!IMG_0387 - Copy.JPGSigned OffSigned OffFinal check, clean ready for furniture, internet, lighting, computers etc etcFinal check, clean ready for furniture, internet, lighting, computers etc etc

Nishan1
Growing in Experience

Re: Small Office for my Brothers Vehicle Repair Company

Table for da boys, morno and lunch, made from a bunnos shelfing rack and low grade plywood used to box and crate equipment delivered to shop, would have been thrown out anyway IMG_0560 - Copy.JPGIMG_0561 - Copy.JPGNo drawings on da fly, freestyleNo drawings on da fly, freestyleBit uglyBit uglyIMG_0029 - Copy.JPGFinally done, solid As! Ready for Rough Tuff TradiesFinally done, solid As! Ready for Rough Tuff TradiesIMG_0538 - Copy.JPGIMG_0028 - Copy.JPGIMG_0558 - Copy.JPG

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @Nishan1 

Thanks for sharing your amazing small office project. It looks fantastic and very modern; I love the colour combination you've chosen as it really stands out. I like the design you've done for the table as it also looks futuristic, and the orange highlight makes it blend in with the office. Plus, its an excellent use of recycled materials.

Again, thank you for sharing an excellent project.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Nishan1
Growing in Experience

Thanks Eric appreciate the feedback and kind comments 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects