Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where to find replacement clips for evaporative cooling vents?

maib
Just Starting Out

Where to find replacement clips for evaporative cooling vents?

Hello,

We have just bought our first house and currently renovating. I have removed my evaporative cooling vents to clean. But it seems in the process I have broken the clips attached to it. Are there replacement clips sold at Bunnings? Or will I need to replace the whole vent? Thank you in advance. 

image.jpg

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Where to find replacement clips for evaporative cooling vents?

Hi @maib,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you join us.

Just to clarify, are the evaporative cooling vents you are referring to similar to this Haron 350 x 350mm White Square Plastic Ceiling Vent? If it's possible, some photos of the vent with dimensions for scale would be handy to determine the best course of action.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a generic product that you can replace these clips with, which leads me to believe you will need to order a replacement part or replace the whole vent.

If it is a Bunnings product, I'd suggest heading to your local store and speaking to the Special Orders team. They will be able to contact the manufacturer to order replacement parts, whether that is a clip or the whole vent.

If it is not a Bunnings product, I'd suggest inspecting the vent for a make and model number and contacting the manufacturer. They will be able to advise whether a replacement part is possible, or whether you'll need to replace the vent.

Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist with.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects