Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to align Kaboodle 450mm pantry doors?

Novaps1
Just Starting Out

How to align Kaboodle 450mm pantry doors?

Hi,

I purchased some Kaboodle Heritage profile 450mm doors to suit a Kaboodle 450mm pantry. The doors have 5 hinge holes that do not align with the 4 hinge holes on the cabinet. Does anyone know what's going on here? The kaboodle design software online shows 4 hinges for both. 
Thanks

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to align Kaboodle 450mm pantry doors?

Hi @Novaps1,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you join us.

I'm struggling to come up with a reason for the discrepancy without being able to see it.

Is it possible to get some photos of the cabinet and the door?

Let me know if you need a hand uploading images, I'd be happy to help.

Once the images are uploaded, I will try to assist further.

Jacob

Novaps1
Just Starting Out

Thanks Jacob
I have uploaded some photos below. Both doors are the same (5 hinge positions). The cabinets both have 4 hinge positions (second cabinet not in photo). 

thumbnail_IMG_9518.jpgthumbnail_IMG_9517.jpg

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Novaps1,

I'd suggest you have a look at Fixing a five hinge Kaboodle door to a four hinge Kaboodle cabinet.

Have a read of the advice my colleague @MitchellMc has given and check out the video.

This should give you a good idea of how to get the job done, but if you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects