Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where to find a left-angled powerboard cord?

DolceVita
Getting Established

Where to find a left-angled powerboard cord?

I want to get a power board with surge protection and a switch,  to plug my kids laptop into. The issue is that the power-point is not near the desk and the bed is in front of the powerpoint. 

The ideal solution is a power board with a 1.8m long cord that plugs into the point and then my kid can use the switch on the power board to turn it off without having to move the bed.

The issue is that I need the cord from the plug to go to the left, not angled to the right. A straight out plug won’t work because of the bed.

Are there any options? Surely we can’t have the only place that every single power point is situated where a right angle cord isn’t ideal. ( renting so can’t move them either).

Thanks.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Powerboard left angling cord?

Hi @DolceVita,

The Arlec 4 Outlet Individually Switched Surge Powerboard With PD30W Rapid Charging USB A And C appears to meet your needs. It has a 1.8m cord, is individually switched, surge protected, and has a left-orientated side-entry plug.

Let me know if that works for you and if you have any further questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Powerboard left angling cord?

That looks like what I want thanks @MitchellMc . it is out of stock at my local store so I will pop in and see if they can order a few for me.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects