Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can you buy a replacement squeegee blade?

Handy-Andy
Getting Established

Can you buy a replacement squeegee blade?

So bunnings sell the window squeegees but not the replacement rubber blades?

Where can I buy them? Because otherwise it's rather expensive to be disposable...

1000106972.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: replacement squeegee blade

Hi @Handy-Andy,

You'll be pleased to know that we can order 1000mm of replacement rubber blade from Sabco. If you provide the product # sabc-8139 to the team at your local store's Special Orders desk they'll order it in for you. The rubber blade can be cut to size. Alternatively, you can order the brass channel and blade together. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thankyou for your assistance and ill definitely keep it in mind for my future needs.

As it was urgent I've managed to buy a 1 metre blade section (the rubber section ) from a local cleaning supplies mob for $20 so that'll probably keep me going for about a year or so now.

It's just so annoying when you buy something and then have to ask of you can get this or that because you can't even find a mention of it on  the website,  especially when it's a disposable or frequently replaced item such as these squeegee blades.

I consider these blade as being the equivalent of a disposable sponge head for a mop and would actually avoid purchasing these items based on the lack of information for such a consumable type part.

That's an awesome idea to have spare parts and especially consumables referenced on the product page @Handy-Andy! I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

Many thanks.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects