Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Where to find tape for twinwall polycarbonate?

Crackers2
Finding My Feet

Where to find tape for twinwall polycarbonate?

I purchased some suntuf twinwall polycarbonate from the Warrnambool store and couldn’t get any breathable tape for the bottom of the sheets. Where can I get it?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: tape for twinwall polycarbonate

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Crackers2. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Suntuf joiner tape.

I've reached out to the team leader at Bunnings Warrnambool and made sure that they have an order for the Suntuf 20m x 3mm Sunlite Joiner Base Foam Tape in the system. They currently have an order for stock, which should arrive within the next week. The closest store that has stock at the moment is Bunnings Hamilton, which is a considerable distance away. 

If you'd like to contact the Trade team at Bunnings Warrnambool, you can leave your details with them, and they'll call you when the stock arrives.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

No, its not the tape under the twinwall it’s breathable tape for the bottom edge that allows water to drain but stops dust etc getting in

Sorry about that, @Crackers2.

The breather tape is a Special Order product. You can place an order by visiting your local store's Special Orders counter and providing this product code: 9003066. That's for a 33m pack of the breather tape.

Please be advised that the breather tape is applied to the bottom of the sheets, and blocking tape is applied to the top edge of the sheets to keep critters out. If you'd like to order a 6m kit of both, then use the following code: 0199965.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Thanks

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects