Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to repair rendered wall?

skittles6
Community Newcomer

How to repair rendered wall?

20241003_094752.jpg

20241003_094755.jpg

  

Hi, how would i got about fixing the corner of this rendered wall please?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to repair rendered wall?

Hi @skittles6,

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fantastic to have you join us and we look forward to learning all about your projects and plans for around the house and garden. 

You're in luck as one of our community's most experienced contributors @Nailbag has just created a full step-by-step guide How to repair a rendered wall which should be a fantastic resource for this repair.

I'm sure one of our resident Bunnings D.I.Y. experts will also be happy to provide any additional advice, too.

All the best, we look forward to seeing you complete this repair.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to repair rendered wall?

Hello @amy6 

The link Jason has provided is spot on and should provide you with the necessary information to repair your cracked render. Depending on how far the damage extends too, the general steps of removing loose render and getting rid of the debris will be what you need to do to prepare the surface for rendering. I also suggest having a look at this discussion - How to repair cement rendered wall? by @David12

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects