Workshop
Ask a question

What to do about mower battery not working?

Anonyamann
Finding My Feet

What to do about mower battery not working?

Battery not working IMG_1521.jpegIMG_1734.jpeg

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: mowers

Hi @Anonyamann,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you join us.

It's a bit hard to see what is going on. Is it possible to get some clearer photos and a few additional details?

Can you provide some additional details about the battery and the issue you are having?

What brand and model number is the battery? 

Is it charging?

Are the battery check lights flashing in a specific way?

Any additional details will certainly help me to help you.

Jacob

Anonyamann
Finding My Feet

IMG_1737.jpegIMG_1521.jpegIMG_1734.jpeg

Afternoon @Anonyamann

Is the charger working?

5 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Your Product is guaranteed for a period of 60 months from the original date of purchase and is intended for DIY (Do It Yourself) use only. If a product is defective it will be replaced in accordance with the terms of this warranty. Lithium Ion batteries and chargers are covered by a 36 month warranty. Warranty excludes consumable

Sounds like you believe it's under warranty @Anonyamann ?

Still have the receipt?

ervice helpline above.
5 YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Your Product is guaranteed for a period of 60 months from the original date of purchase and is intended for DIY (Do It Yourself) use only. If a product is defective it will be replaced in accordance with the terms of this warranty. Lithium Ion batteries and chargers are covered by a 36 month warranty. Warranty excludes consumable parts, for example: grass catcher, wheels, blade, cord clips, be

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Anonyamann,

Assuming the batteries are within their warranty period, and you still have the receipt, there will be absolutely no issues returning them to any Bunnings store for a replacement.

If there was anything I can assist with in terms of a warranty replacement, please let me know, I'm happy to help.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects