Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to revive new Hibicus plant?

lavanya
Growing in Experience

How to revive new Hibicus plant?

Hi Bunnings Team,

Attached is the bunnings plant which I have bought if 2 months ago from bunnings nursery.

It was all good and healthy plant..unsure why is it this stage from past 2 weeks. can you please let me know how can we stop the plant from dying.

Picture3.jpgPicture2.jpgPicture1.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to revive new Hibicus plant?

Hi @lavanya,

Your hibiscus is looking pretty sad and might be on its way out. They are particularly sensitive to moisture and can struggle if they are over or underwater. However, there are quite thirsty plants, but they also need well-draining soil. What's the soil like in that area? Is there a clay base? How often have you been watering and how long does the soil stay wet for after watering?

At this stage, you might like to take us up on our Perfect Plant Promise. All our plants are guaranteed for 12 months*, so if you’re not 100% happy, return your plant (with receipt), and we’ll refund it.

Here are a couple of helpful guides: How to diagnose a sick plant and How to grow and prune hibiscus.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
lavanya
Growing in Experience

Re: How to revive new Hibicus plant?

Hi Mitchell, Thank you for your response. They are no underwater or overwater..whenever the soil is dry i use to give water .

I miss giving it back to bunnings..hopefully I have other one  to welcome to my home.

Thank you.

Lavanya 

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects