Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to connect Agi pipe to this stormwater drain

luxiliu
Just Starting Out

How to connect Agi pipe to this stormwater drain

Hi All, I’m trying to connect Agi pipe to the stormwater drain as shown in this picture below. I’m new to this so I’m wondering how can I do it? Thank you!

IMG_3597.jpeg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to connect Agi pipe to this stormwater drain

Hello @luxiliu 

Welcome to the Bunnings workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about your stormwater drain.

Since this project involves having your drain coil attached to your stormwater drain, it will be necessary to engage the services of a registered plumber. It is technically a plumbing job and must be carried out to the rules and regulations of the local council.

Generally speaking, the plumber would probably use a drain coil to PVC adapter to link them together. The connection type used will depend on how the the drain coil will approach the stormwater drainpipe. It's possible that the plumber will use a Holman 90mm 45-degree Female To Female PVC Stormwater Junction. But it all depends on the condition of the pipe layout.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
luxiliu
Just Starting Out

Re: How to connect Agi pipe to this stormwater drain

Thank you!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects