Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Ricochet
Getting Established

Ozito cordless battery compatibility

Hi.   I have just bought an Ozito 12v cordless drill.  Could I use the battery from that in an Ozito 18v Circular saw or other Ozito power tool.

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Ozito Charger?

Hi @JGB,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you join us.

I apologise, but it appears that a regular charger has been placed in a box where a fast charger was supposed to be. You can see in the top right-hand corner one says 18v Li-ion and the other says 18v Fast Charger.

Sometimes "opportunistic" people will put lower quality products in the packaging of higher quality products that look similar to them. For this reason, it is often wise to double-check the product before leaving the store.

I'd suggest returning the product to your store of purchase with your receipt, explaining the issue to the helpful team members in the Tool Shop and exchanging it for the correct one. 

I'm sure there won't be any issues, but I am happy to assist further if required.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects