Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Bunnings sell a Pivoting Bit Holder?

Steve5
Having an Impact

Does Bunnings sell a Pivoting Bit Holder?

I need to turn this allen head too many times to replace a treadmill belt.

Not enough space to get my drill angle adapter in.

Google shows Dewalt and other manufacturers make Pivot screwdriver sets so thought I'd find one at Bunnings.

Maybe I'm not searching using the correct name for Bunnings' vendors? 

Treadmill Pivoting Bit Holder.jpg

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Does Bunnings sell a Pivoting Bit Holder

Hi @Steve5,

Many thanks for your question about angled drill adaptors.

Unfortunately, as you have said, Bunnings does not stock flexible angled driver adaptors. 

I note that both Dewalt (EXTREME® RIGHT ANGLE FLEXIBLE SCREWDRIVING SHAFT | DEWALT) and Ryobi (11" Flexible Shaft Bit Extensions - RYOBI Tools) produce them. As they are our suppliers, you should be able to order one through our Special Orders desk. 

If you wanted to order one, I would suggest heading to the Special Orders desk at your local store and letting them know what you are after. 

It's likely possible that they can contact Ryobi or Dewalt and get you a price for these products. Please note that this would require the team to contact our suppliers to confirm the availability and price, so it's best to do this during the week when our suppliers are open.

I've also found some alternatives that might work for you: 

I'm not 100% certain that these will work, but they are options that could potentially do the trick.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jacob

Steve5
Having an Impact

thanks!

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @Steve5,

Just to follow up, I've found that our friends over at Tool Kit Depot sell this Bordo Insert Bit Holder Swivel 75mm.

This could be a good option for you.

Let me know what you think.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects