Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace Estilo shower door pivot?

GregC33
Finding My Feet

How to replace Estilo shower door pivot?

20240610_100055.jpg

The male part of top pivot hinge on my estilo shower door is worn. Trying to find a replacement or other way to remedy. 

DIYGnome
Becoming a Leader

Re: Estilo shower door pivot.

Hello @GregC33 welcome to the Bunnings Workshop Community, any chance you could post a picture of said shower door hinge to give members a better idea abut your particular issue? 

Done

20240610_100101.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @GregC33 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's marvellous to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about your Estilo shower door pivot.

Thank you for posting a picture of your shower hinge. It appears that the shower pivot is a few years old and has started to fail. I suggest bringing a picture to your stores special orders desk and asking the team if they can get a spare part replacement from Estilo. At the moment, the pivot hinge for the new Estilo showers are rectangular and I'm not sure if they are compatible.

Should Estilo be able to provide you with a compatible spare part, I suggest engaging the services of a shower installer to change the hinges for you. Your shower door is made of safety glass, improper handling and incorrect installation can cause it to shatter and cause injury. 

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Many thanks.  I will talk with the Special orders crew.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects