Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do I put rent friendly shelves on my walls when I cannot put holes in the wall?

Moodlet
Finding My Feet

How do I put rent friendly shelves on my walls when I cannot put holes in the wall?

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How do I put rent friendly shelves on my walls when I cannot put holes in the wall?

Hello @Moodlet 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about shelves.

If you are in a rental property and don't wish to drill into the wall, I suggest using looking at the Permastik Removable Utility Shelf and the Naleon Clear Adhesive Works Long Shelf. Please note that if you decide to use the Naleon shelf to use 3M Command 9kg Extra Large White Picture Hanging Strip for safe removal.

Other than the stick-on shelves, I recommend looking at the free-standing shelves on the Bunnings website. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes that will allow you to have a solo standalone shelf or a small shelf that you can put on top of an existing cabinet. 

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How do I put rent friendly shelves on my walls when I cannot put holes in the wall?

Thanks for te help! I'll look into the stick on ones.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects