Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Suggestions wanted on what to do with this space

coreyw
Growing in Experience

Suggestions wanted on what to do with this space

IMG_3750.jpeg

I’m happy to rip everything up or not, just looking for some ideas 🙂 thank you !

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Suggestions wanted on what to do with this space

Hi @coreyw,

The possibilities of what you could do with the space are endless, and ultimately, the decision would be best made considering what you'd like to do with the space. Perhaps you'd like to create a quiet spot for a morning coffee, or maybe your intention would be a space for entertaining multiple guests. So, if you can let our helpful members know what you'd like to achieve, that would greatly assist them in offering some useful suggestions. 

You might like to check out these posts for inspiration: Top 10 most popular outdoor projects, Top 10 most popular deck projects, Top 10 most popular screening projects and Top 10 most popular planter box projects. We also have some excellent How To articles: How to plan a garden makeover and How to give your garden a makeover. Also, have a look at the video below of the Make It Happen: The House Project. In this episode, they showcase an alfresco and backyard design and construction.

I'm keen to assist and hear more about what you'd like to achieve in this space.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @coreyw,

I trust you found Mitch's reply helpful. 

After you have had a think about how you would like to use the space, please let us know and we will be happy to tag other members for their thoughts in how to achieve your plans.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Dave-1
Community Megastar

Afternoon @coreyw 

I see grapes! :smile: Well I am presuming they are grapes. What is to the right of the area and also the dirt driveway, can it be paved over?

I like @MitchellMc's idea of an outside entertainment area, Id be adding to the area a roof of some kind over part or the total area to stop rain.

Id keep the existing plants as they look established and use them to your advantage. 

Maybe a different type of trellis for the grave vines, maybe an outside pizza oven? If you can pave your dirt driveway then you could double the area?

So many ideas. Any chance of a further back photo and of the area that you want to use? Id end up relandscaping everything if there wasnt a boundry lol 

Dave

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects