Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Jayco Swan caravan blinds installation advice wanted

Bree2468
Just Starting Out

Jayco Swan caravan blinds installation advice wanted

Hi!

I've been told I can buy Bunnings blinds to replace the curtains in my Jayco Outback Swan.

Has anyone done this and if so, can you give me some tips - blind sizing, installation etc.

Appreciate it

Bree

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Jayco Swan caravan blinds installation advice wanted

Hello @Bree2468

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about replacing the curtains in your Jayco caravan.

I suggest measuring the size of each window you plan on putting blinds on. I recommend going to your local store's special orders desk and asking them about custom-made RIVA blinds. The blinds come with their own mounting brackets and can be made to be installed inside or outside the window frame. Please make sure to determine where you want the blinds mounted and that there is enough coverage so that it covers the entire window.   

I also propose bringing photos of the windows so that the special orders team will have a better idea of what you are trying to cover with the blinds.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects