Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to choose a presure washer?

ethan18
Growing in Experience

How to choose a presure washer?

Just looking for a new presser and needs to be  portable enough to be  carried on the roof and powerful enough to clean the drive way and everything in between 

Noyade
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: How to choose a presure washer?

Hi Ethan @ethan18 

For my "Roof Experience No.3" (corrugated iron), I purchased one with a 10 metre hose, which was essential and very beneficial. 👌

Cheers.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: looking for a new presser washer

Hi @ethan18,

It sounds like anything from budget-friendly to mid-range units would do the job for you there. The larger units would start getting a bit cumbersome on the roof. I recommend you take a look at the Gerni 5000 1885PSI 1800W High Pressure Washer. It's a real winner with the patio cleaner, which is perfect for your driveway and comes with an 8-metre hose. As @Noyade mentioned, having a longer hose makes things so much easier. Purchasing a longer hose for my unit was one of the best moves I ever made. 

Here's a couple of helpful guides: What you need to know about pressure washers and How to use a pressure washer.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ethan18
Growing in Experience

I have been looking at a karcher k mini

IMG_1455.png

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @ethan18 

It's perfect for small jobs ranging from car washing to cleaning mini patios and walkways. I think its main advantage is its portability, it's easy to carry and does not take up a lot of space. Plus, it provides a pressure rating of 1600 pounds per square inch. A convenient mini pressure washer to have if you are after a compact set.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

ethan18
Growing in Experience

IMG_1454.png

I am after the space saver and I was also wondering about if this attachment will fit that  karcher k mini

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @ethan18,

The eco!Booster 130 is incompatible with the  Karcher K mini as it requires the full-sized lance for attachment. You'd need to move up to the Karcher K2.

Mitchell

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects