Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Fire pit

Kezzie
Getting Established

Fire pit

All products purchased at Bunnings except crushed granite. Painted corrugated iron and Merbau posts. Fire pit made from Bunnings blocks. Powered lights from Bunnings

20221125_203408.jpg

20221119_174415.jpg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Fire Pit

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Kezzie. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing your wonderful project.

What a lovely space you've created there! I'm sure many nights of entertainment will be spent around the fire. Do you have some seating in mind?

It would be great if you could let our members know how you created this space, as I'm sure they'd be keen to know all the details.

I look forward to hearing all about your other projects and plans around the house and garden. Please feel free to reach out anytime you need assistance or have something to share with the community.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jewelleryrescue
Kind of a Big Deal

Re: Fire pit

Hi  @Kezzie 

Nice nice  space as is @Kezzie 

As @MitchellMc  says its  crying for seats I say if you dont mind me saying so  permanent seating and a firewood stack off to one side would be ace. Then you dont even need a fire to sit there.  

I run a fire too and I still  looking to try incorporate a  fire wood box. Wish i had  some of your space.

I am building an outdoor space to so I think your  and my  space would be alot softer with a few decorative sheer curtains at the corners mine has  timber beams  across to top (not in fire zone)  So am starting to grow a  climbing rose across edges it to soften  structure. you have a nice beam to put hanging plants.  

You may prefer want to keep it un cluttered and the way it is.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects