Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Master bedroom facelift

ashjewell
Finding My Feet

Master bedroom facelift

Took a plain white wall and added a splash of colour and texture with a fresh cool colour and some wainscoting panels. We also updated the pendant lights with these new rattan covers,  added a timber shelf and some much needed greenery from the plants 🪴 We love it! Everything we needed was at our local Bunnings 😃 

8787C9FC-D11B-4AEE-8ED4-575BEB67A202.jpeg

 

A91D1A0B-F86F-481D-B842-1FB3C2FDAB0A.jpeg

 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Master bedroom facelift

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @ashjewell. It's amazing to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this fabulous make-over.

You've really changed the whole look and feel of the room with your additions. It's so much more inviting now, and I trust a pleasure to spend time within.

How long did it take to complete the project and any idea of an approximate cost? I'm sure our members will be interested in replicating your project as it looks like it could be easily achieved. Also, how did you attach the wainscoting to the wall? Any details on the steps you took would be appreciated.

We'll be looking forward to the next project, and great work!

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects