Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to change glass wardrobe sliding doors?

jeringrid
Just Starting Out

How to change glass wardrobe sliding doors?

Hi I am wondering if it is possible to DIY changing ordinary glass sliding wardrobe doors to mirror ones. Basically to take doors off the hinges, remove the plain glass and replace it with mirrors. I would appreciate you help with this question and if it is possible I would also like to know if Bunnings Warehouse has the mirrors to fit. Thank you very much.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Is it possible to DIY changing

Hello @jeringrid 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about changing your wardrobe doors. 

One of the major factors regarding changing wardrobe doors are the rail and size compatibility. The store has a wardrobe door called the Bedford Sliding Robe Mirror Glass Door, and its size is 1870mm x 570mm. If your old door is the same size, then all you would need to check is if it is compatible with the rail system of your wardrobe. 

My only other suggestion would be to think about upgrading your wardrobe to something like a Bedford 1150mm White 2 Door Sliding Robe Bundle with Mirror Glass Doors.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects