Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to assemble Alfordson bedframe?

TiffanyP
Just Starting Out

How to assemble Alfordson bedframe?

Hello all

i dont understand Step 3 

for the assembly of the Bunnings Alfordson queen bedframe.

ill include photos but i need guidance about how to attach all the #5 pieces that form the ledge for the slats. The screws marked H are the ones to use for this. Theres just no holes on the larger panel to screw them into…the slats have holes but how do i attach this part first..?? Send help please and thanks 🙏 

IMG_8603.jpeg

IMG_8602.jpeg

IMG_8600.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Assembly Bunnings Alfordson bedframe

Hi @TiffanyP,

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties assembling your bed frame. There is a chance that no holes are required on the frame for your screws, and the expectation is that you drive them straight into the timber. However, I think you are correct in questioning that, as I would have expected pre-drilled holes.

The Alfordson Bed Frame Platform Double is sold through Marketplace and AUSSIE UNION GROUP. In your confirmation email of the purchase, you would have received a link to contact the supplier directly. This link is the fastest way to receive advice on the product you've purchased. If you could please send your question through to them, I trust they'll be in contact with you shortly. If you have any issues, I'd be happy to chase an answer for you, though you'll receive a response far quicker than I would by using the link.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
AlexisC
Just Starting Out

Re: How to assemble Alfordson bedframe?

Hi Tiffany,

Did you figure this one out? I’m in the same position and just can’t work it out.

Cheers

Alexis

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to assemble Alfordson bedframe?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @AlexisC.

I apologise that you're experiencing issues with the assembly.

Let me tag @TiffanyP to see if they can provide details. As mentioned, it is best to contact the supplier directly through the link in your confirmation email, but this does appear to be a case of the ledge being positioned above the upper line and then screwed directly to the side panel.

I've also requested information from the supplier, and I'll post it here when I have it.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects