Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace a rangehood?

nels
Cultivating a Following

How to replace a rangehood?

I would like to replace my current rangehood with a similar type - fixed and slide out without ducting and not undermount. It measures 600x470x150mm approximately. It plugs into a power socket on the wall with a standard Australian style 3-pin plug.

Would this be a simple remove and install as I am unsure if the existing mounting points on the wall are suitable and unsure if new units came with the right plug on the end of the cable. Can you please shed a little light?20241001_074554.jpg

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Replacing a rangehood

Hello @nels 

Thanks for sharing your question about replacing your rangehood. I suggest replacing it with the Bellini 60cm White Slimline Rangehood. It has a recirculating feature and can be wall mounted, plus it has a standard wall plug that can be used either on the left or right of the rangehood, it also comes in a stainless-steel finish.

Here is a handy link to its manual: Bellini Installation and Operation

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
nels
Cultivating a Following

Re: Replacing a rangehood

Hi Eric,

That is a good suggestion. I did visit my local warehouse but didn't see many choices on display. I'll go to another branch and look there.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects