Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to connect Devanti benchtop dishwasher to tap?

Ctomp4
Just Starting Out

How to connect Devanti benchtop dishwasher to tap?

Need to connect the 3/4 inch inlet hose to our kitchen sink tap (flick mixer, 19mm) 

Can't seem to find an attachment suitable and I'm renting so would prefer something removable. All the suggested attachments seem to be discontinued and I'm at a loss. 

Open to a dual/ 2way  tap connector so we don't need to remove to use the kitchen tap. 

Just can't seem to find suitable attachments

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to connect Devanti benchtop dishwasher to tap?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Ctomp4. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about connecting a Devanti benchtop dishwasher.

The 3/4 inch inlet hose needs to be directly connected to a threaded 3/4 inch fitting. The Kinetic 19mm Brass Dishwasher Adaptor converts standard aerator thread to a 19mm BSP thread to allow the connection of a dishwasher inlet hose.

Due to changes in industry regulations there's been a reduction in the number of double adaptors and other fittings that are allowable for connection to kitchen taps. You might like to have a read through this discussion: Benchtop dishwasher tap connections.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects