Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to kill ivy with Glyphosate?

viveklall68
Finding My Feet

How to kill ivy with Glyphosate?

Hi, I am trying to kill Ivy in my garden. I have tried pulling out the roots but can see some are too deep. Wondering where can I get glyphosate 41% from to kill the Ivy

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: killing Ivy with Glyphosate

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @viveklall68. It's a pleasure to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about sourcing Glyphosate.

The strength of a Glyphosate product is typically denoted by the grams/litre of active constitute. Roundup 1L Weedkiller Super Concentrate would be one of the stronger versions at 570g/L. 

Remember your PPE when using this product, including enclosed shoes, protective glasses, dust mask, and gloves.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Akanksha
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Re: How to kill ivy with Glyphosate?

Let me also extend a warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, @viveklall68. Thrilled to have you join us.

Great to see you've received some excellent advice on sourcing Glyphosate from Mitch. If you're after more ideas on how to kill ivy, I suggest having a look at our popular Best Advice article How do you get rid of ivy? It also includes tips on using Glyphosate which you might find handy.

Happy to help if you have any additional questions.

Akanksha

Re: killing Ivy with Glyphosate

Thanks Mitchell

viveklall68
Finding My Feet

Any suggestions on what I can get in Canberra. This is not available in any of the stores

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hello @viveklall68 

Can you please tell me what is the closest store to your location? I'll try and track down the product for you at the other stores.

Eric

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects