Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can Bunnings deliver and install a concrete sleeper retaining wall?

LindaT1
Community Newcomer

Can Bunnings deliver and install a concrete sleeper retaining wall?

I am wanting to make a small retaining wall wiuth the 2m long concrete sleepers but they are too heavy for me to lift.

Does Bunnings have a service where they can deliver and install them?

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can Bunnings deliver and install a concrete sleeper retaining wall?

Hi @LindaT1,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you with us.

Unfortunately, Bunnings does not currently offer an installation service for retaining walls.

We can certainly organise delivery through our strong partnership with market-leading transport companies, however, you will need to organise installation with a local handyman or landscaper. 

You can use a service such as HiPages, True Local or Airtasker to find local tradespeople for assistance with this project.

Let me know if there if you have any further questions.

Jacob

Dave-1
Community Megastar

Re: Can Bunnings deliver and install a concrete sleeper retaining wall?

Afternoon @LindaT1 

Bunnings dont have that service exactly. They do deliver, and they do have "some recomended tradies" I know they do this for kitchens and am presuming that they have other recomended tradies for the landscaping work. These tradies dont work for Bunnings tho.

My mum had her kitchen done this way through the recomended tradies and she was happy with them.

I would probarly wander into your local Bunnings and have a chat with one of the staff at the tradie desk, they will know local ones type deal.

I would also draw up a plan of what you want/expect so you have it in your mind. I have found what I have pictured dosnt always match up with what the other is picturing :smile:

Dave

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects