Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How do you register your Ryobi tools?

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

How do you register your Ryobi tools?

If you have purchased a new Ryobi tool or battery, the first step is to create a Customer Account at ryobi.com.au/register for Australia or ryobi.co.nz/register for New Zealand.

After you have created your account, Ryobi will send you a message to confirm and validate your email address.

Once your account is validated, please log into your account and register your products. You'll need your tool and proof of purchase such as your Bunnings receipt.

Please note that Ryobi's registration and extended warranty offer are for tools-only. Batteries and chargers do not have an extended warranty.

You can still register the charger and battery online for record-keeping purposes. If you wish to register your charger or battery online and cannot find the serial number on either a sticker on the charger or battery, a tag on the cord, or an imprint on the plug, you can use ten zeros in place of your serial number for the online form. You'll be prompted to upload a copy of your Bunnings receipt as well.

However, please remember that when you register tools, it is essential to enter the correct serial number from your tool to activate the extended warranty.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Messygardens
Community Newcomer

how do I register the warranty for my ryobi lawnmower online

I want to register the warranty for my new Ryobi lawnmower online

Re: how do I register the warranty for my ryobi lawnmower online

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Messygardens. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about registering Ryobi tools.

To register a new Ryobi tool or battery, create a Customer Account at ryobi.co.nz/register (New Zealand).

After validating your email, log in and register your lawnmower using your Bunnings receipt. Only tools are eligible for Ryobi's extended warranty; batteries and chargers are not, though they can be registered for record-keeping.

If you cannot find the serial number for the battery or charger, enter ten zeros instead. Ensure you provide the correct tool serial number to activate the extended warranty.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects