Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

corner (or very compact) macerating toilet

Kingleviathan
Finding My Feet

corner (or very compact) macerating toilet

My ensuite is only 1.6x 1.6m so the toilet will need to be compact. To save space in looking at a corner toilet. 

Because of the location of the ensuite, a downflush toilet will be problematic so I'm looking at a macerating toilet.  Is there a corner solution (or ultra compact solution)

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: corner (or very compact) macerating toilet

Hi @Kingleviathan,

Thank you for your question.

Installing the toilet will require a plumbing licence, so a plumber is a necessary step in the process. Speaking with a plumber about your options is likely a good place to start. They'll be able to give you recommendations on what will and won't work within the space and within the relevant industry standards.

I can't say I know much about macerating toilets, but I can see on our website that this Saniflo Sanicompact 43 Toilet Suite WELS 6 Star 2.98L/Full is a compact macerating toilet that might be a good option for you.

Allow me to tag some of our knowledgeable members to see if they have any experience or info to offer, @Peggers, @Dave-1, @Nailbag.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Jacob

Dave-1
Community Megastar

Good Afternoon @Kingleviathan 

I am afraid I dont have any knowledge to help out on this one 😕 Tho after watching the video on the item @JacobZ has tagged my recomendation would be for a plumber install and see what they also recommend unit wise.

Dave

Nailbag
Kind of a Big Deal

Sorry @Kingleviathan this is out of my expertise and would recommend a plumber, which as @JacobZ mentioned is a legal requirement to install.

Regards, Nailbag

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects