Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Need laundry storage ideas

deelonge007
Just Starting Out

Need laundry storage ideas

Hi I have a laundry tucked away under some stairs, I was hoping to buy a special cupboard that sits under the washing machine, with a large draw. Also I believe there is a tray that can be bought, which sits between the cupboard  and washing machine, and that tray pulls out so you can put a washing basket on it, whilst pulling out the washing.

These trays can be found on line, and it looks as if each model of washing machine, has their own. They, however, are very expensive. some up to $900!!

wandering if anyone has that system, and how they got around doing uo the laundry without a huge budget?

thanks Dee

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Need laundry storage ideas

Hello @deelonge007 

Welcome to the Bunnings workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about laundry storage ideas.

That sounds like an excellent project! I have a general idea of what you are trying to accomplish, would it be possible for you to post a few photos of the laundry area and perhaps the measurement of the space available? This will give us a better idea of your laundry arrangement. We can then make recommendations on how to proceed.

Building a pullout shelf with the cabinet is definitely possible. Once we see your setup, we'll be in a better position to make suggestions.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Need laundry storage ideas

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @deelonge007. We are looking forward to seeing how you can transform your laundry.

Please let me know if you need a hand uploading some images so Eric can assist with plans.

You might also get some great inspiration from our Top 10 most popular laundry projects and 7 ways to transform your laundry.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects