Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to replace a Caroma toilet seat?

samnotsowise
Just Starting Out

How to replace a Caroma toilet seat?

Will any of the Bunnings Caroma toilet seats work to replace the pictured Caroma toilet  seat? 

IMG_2347.jpeg

Nailbag
Amassing an Audience

Re: toilet seat replacement

Hi @samnotsowise 

The best thing to do would be to take the existing one in to the store and match the physical seat size up with their range on offer. Then you can also compare the mounting system to make sure it will be suitable as there are a few different versions. This is basically how I ended up replacing one of mine last year.

Regards, Nailbag

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to replace a Caroma toilet seat?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @samnotsowise. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about toilet seat selection.

This is excellent advice from @Nailbag, and I would suggest it, too. It's always best to match an equivalent in-store. Here are a couple of excellent guides: Replacing your toilet seat and How to Replace a Toilet Seat.

There is a very good chance that the Caroma toilet seats will fit, but to get the best match, I'd recommend a side-by-side comparison with your existing seat.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects