Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How can i fix my Mondella signature magnetic shower head?

freerach
Just Starting Out

How can i fix my Mondella signature magnetic shower head?

IMG_8508.jpeg

IMG_8509.jpeg

 Recently the shower head has stopped spraying from the base and only comes out of the hand held . It started intermittently now it won’t . The button on the handheld still works and you can change different sprays . It’s magnetic and it still feels like the magnet is working it’s just not registering when the handheld goes onto the base . Can this be fixed please . I love this shower head . Purchased four years ago . Comes with 10 year warranty . Perth currently has no stock to replace it .i have reciept and box and yes was installed professionally unfortunately after four years the Plummer at the time installed this whilst doing another job in the bathroom and failed to put it down on the receipt . I would like to know where this leaves me now and can this be fixed .  

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How can i fix my Mondella signature magnetic shower head?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @freerach. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about shower heads.

I'm so sorry to hear you are having issues with your showerhead.

I've contacted Mondella to find the most efficient way to resolve this issue. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @freerach,

Many thanks for your patience.

I've heard back from Mondella and they've asked if you could please lodge your warranty claim through this link: Warranty Claims - Kinetic Sourcing Group. Once they receive the completed form, their warranty team will make contact with you and work towards a solution.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

IMG_8526.png

Hi Mitchell

so I clicked on the link and the first thing it asks for is the reciept and then proceeds to ask for plummers ID proof and documents proving installation  

Hi mitchell

so i clicked the link you gave me and the first thing they ask for is the reciept all good I have that but as I explained to you I don’t have the plummers information or reciept 

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Hi @freerach,

Unfortunately, as this is a requirement of Mondella's warranty, it is likely you will need the plumber's information to proceed with a warranty claim.

I'd suggest reaching out via email so they can advise you what steps are possible from here. Their email address is warranty@kineticsourcing.com.au

Let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects