Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Changing Bathroom ceramic basin

calccom21
Building a Reputation

Changing Bathroom ceramic basin

IMG20221216182841.jpg

IMG20221211200936.jpg

IMG20221211200914.jpg

Hi All, 

Need some advice. I struggle to keep my basin clean and I accidentally used a metal scrub and scratches the basin very badly. I since try using all sort of cleaner to clean but not able to clean and it just get worst. I thought of changing it to a better basin and start maintaining it from there. I checked the measurement around 55cm length and 39cm wide. And it is oval shape. How do I find a one that really fit myv basin table top without recutting to fit new basin? Did it need to be exact size? I tried finding and hardly can find any similar sizes ( which I thought usually be the standard size). The only one I found closest to my size measurement is 565mmx395mm white Centro vanity with 3 tap holes (below the link). Wonder if it able to fit exactly? And if anything I need to consider?

https://www.bunnings.com.au/caroma-565-x-395mm-white-centro-vanity-basin-with-3-tap-holes_p5120022

Re: Changing Bathroom ceramic basin

what manufacturer tap/cistern tap are those. ? looks good quality.! 2024-07-15_21-23-29.png

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @thilaksr.

Let me tag @calccom21 so they are alerted to your question. I suspect they either used the Kinetic 15mm Chrome Mini Cistern Cock or Syneco 1/2" Chrome Mini Cistern Cock, as they both look very similar.

Shout out if you need any assistance with your project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
calccom21
Building a Reputation

Hi - not sure what quality - definitely not those premium ones... i think it costs few bucks if i recall

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects