Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What feature wall paint colour goes with Lexicon quarter white?

Samara1
Having an Impact

What feature wall paint colour goes with Lexicon quarter white?

Is the feature wall paint outdated?
What feature wall color to go for lexicon quarter white in bedrooms and living.
I have 5 bedrooms & 1 living.
Any thoughts and pictures please
MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: What feature wall paint colour goes with Lexicon quarter white?

Hi @Samara1,

Lexicon Quarter White, being a light and neutral shade, provides a versatile backdrop that can pair well with a wide range of feature wall colours. Because of its neutrality, almost any colour can complement it without clashing.

Feature walls are not outdated. They remain a popular design choice for adding visual interest and personality to a room. The key is to choose a colour that aligns with your style and complements the rest of your decor. Trends change over time, and many of our members are opting to move away from bold-coloured feature walls and instead choose different mediums to create interest, such as VJ panels. Check out our Top 10 most popular VJ panelling projects for inspiration.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Samara1,

Just thought I'd add to Mitch's reply that it might be helpful for you to share some photos of your living room so members can see what you are working with. They are then in a much better position to suggest what colours might work well and what wall might suit a feature. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Samara1
Having an Impact

thanks Jason, still its under construction and few suggested its outdated so i am exploring and not yet decided whether to go for feature wall color or VJ panel :smile:

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects