Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to remove furniture marks from gloss tiles?

supritha
Finding My Feet

How to remove furniture marks from gloss tiles?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

  

We moved recently and movers moved furniture inside and i could see some marks across the house like picture 

tried magic eraser, jif nothing works its not a scratch … 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how to remove furniture marks from gloss tiles

Hello @supritha 

I'm sorry to hear your tiles got marked by the metal feet of your furniture. I propose using Syneco 188 Piece Assorted Felt Floor Protection on all your furniture's feet to protect your tiled floor. 

To remove the metal marks, I suggest using a clean rag and Bar Keepers Friend 737ml Liquid Soft Cleanser. It is effective at removing rust stains, metal tarnish, mineral deposits, soap scum, and everyday grime. Please use moderately as it does not need to soak the affected area.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Nailbag
Amassing an Audience

Re: How to remove furniture marks from gloss tiles?

Hi @supritha The Bar-Keeper that @EricL has very fine cutting properties, so if that doesn't work I would try a cut/repair automotive polish. These are available in a range of cutting properties. You don't need to cut it back to far and just do very small swirling movements around the effect ted areas only. If you cut to much back you will dull the surface compared to the rest of the tile.

Nailbag

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects