Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What window washer fits a painters pole?

Cory12
Getting Established

What window washer fits a painters pole?

I have a Monarch painters pole and I wonder if there is a Sponge/Microfibre indow Washer at Bunnings that will fit the thread on the pole.

I have been using a roller wrapped in microfibre and kept steady with a tie (so it does not roll) to clean the second floor windows but I  thought I'd best buy a proper one but can't seem to find one that suits.

I wrote to Enduro Shield and they said that their washers connect to a Glidex pole.  Does anyone know if the thread on this pole is the same as the thread on the Monarch aluminium pole? I don't want to buy another pole just for the windows.

Thanks very much

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Window Washer that fits a painters pole

Hi @Cory12,

Your best bet would be to head into your closest store and speak with a helpful Homewares team member. I'm sure they would be happy to help you match up a window washing head to Monarch painters pole. Unfortuantely there are a few different thread sizes, so it would be difficult to know which one might suit without testing them.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Cory12
Getting Established

Re: Window Washer that fits a painters pole

Thank you. Will do that.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects