Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What is an economical way of concreting patio and extending driveway?

dewan098
Just Starting Out

What is an economical way of concreting patio and extending driveway?

Please need info on the ecomical way concreting patio with mosaic.and extending driveway.hire someone or diy by myself...

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: concreting patio and extending driveaway

Hello @dewan098

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's fabulous to have you join us, and thank you for sharing your question about extending your patio and driveway.

To give our members a better idea of the project, would it be possible for you to post a photo of the area you're extending? Can you also please include the measurements of the planned extension? From a construction point of view getting the site ready, building the concrete framing and placing the reo mesh in can be done as a D.I.Y. However, if the area is very big it might be more practical to have the concrete brought in rather than mixing the concrete yourself. But if the project is not that big then mixing the concrete yourself is definitely an option.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: What is an economical way of concreting patio and extending driveway?

Hi @dewan098,

Please let me know if you need a hand uploading some photos so members can see the area you are working with and be in a better position to suggest next steps.

Thanks,

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects