Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Replacement covers for Mimosa umbrellas?

tomrobb
Just Starting Out

Replacement covers for Mimosa umbrellas?

Can you get replacement covers for Mimosa Woolamai Round Market Umbrella and Mimosa Woolamai Rectangle Market Umbrella

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Replacement covers

Hello @tomrobb 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us, and thanks for sharing your question about getting replacement covers for your umbrellas.

If you are referring to the Mimosa Woolamai Round Market Umbrella and its square equivalent, we'll need to give our supplier a call just to make sure that it is available. As soon as we have more information, we'll get back to you.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Replacement covers for Mimosa umbrellas?

Hi @tomrobb,

I have spoken to our spare parts team who have informed me that it is possible to get replacement covers for both the round and square market umbrellas.

They have informed me that replacement covers can be ordered directly through the supplier using the email address service@pacifictrends.com.au.

If you are looking to order a replacement, they have asked that you include your name, contact number and some photos of the umbrella you'd like to order replacement covers for. This is because they have had products in the past that look very similar, but the covers are not compatible.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects