Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to restore old concrete pots and statue?

charlottedella
Just Starting Out

How to restore old concrete pots and statue?

Hello experts

is there any products you can recommend to clean this pot and statue? I would like to remove the yellow staining if that is possible? Thanks in advance 

IMG_4537.jpeg

IMG_4538.jpeg

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: restore old pots and statue

Hi @charlottedella,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you with us.

The pot appears to be made of concrete, so I would suggest starting by pressure cleaning the pot and then using Chemtech Concrete And Driveway Cleaner alongside a Heavy Duty Scrubbing Brush.

If you can confirm the statue is made of concrete, you can use the same method, but I am not so certain that it is. 

If it is made of stone, such as marble, I would suggest using the same method but use Peerless JAL 1L Deep Clean Slate and Hard Stone Cleaner as opposed to concrete cleaner.

Let me know what you think and if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jacob

Thank you so much for your help @JacobZ 

No worries @charlottedella,

Keep us in the loop if you run into any further questions.

Our helpful members, my colleagues and I would surely be happy to assist further if required.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects