Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does the Ryobi chainsaw and bar 357mm fit model RS36X355OHI?

KATTAGEE
Just Starting Out

Does the Ryobi chainsaw and bar 357mm fit model RS36X355OHI?

I have ryobi battery chain saw , model RS36X355OHI

how can i find out if the ryobi chainsaw and bar 357 mm will fit my ryobi chainsaw

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: how can i find out if the ryobi chainsaw and bar 357 mm will fit my ryobi chainsaw

Hi @KATTAGEE,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you join us.

I'm having trouble tracking down that specific model. Is it maybe this 36V Brushless 14"(355mm) Chainsaw that you own? A photo of the identification sticker would certainly help me identify a suitable replacement.

Let me know if you need a hand uploading images, I'm more than happy to help.

Compatible bars will be listed in the owner's manual. If you still have it, this would be the best place to check. If not, digital copies of the owner's manual are available on the product page of each specific chainsaw.

There will also be a compatibility chart in the power garden aisle of your local store. If you bring your chainsaw with you to the store, you will be able to cross reference with this chart to find a suitable replacement. If you have any trouble, I'm sure the Power Garden team at your local store will be happy to assist.

You might also find some benefit in watching this guide from Ryobi Australia; RYOBI: How to find the right replacement chainsaw chain.

Let me know how you go.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects