Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to build a built-in wardrobe?

mamun88
Finding My Feet

How to build a built-in wardrobe?

Hi, I wanted to know if it is possible to build a built-in from scratch. I wanted to know what are the recommended items from burning I need to get. Looking forward to hearing your thought. 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Built in robe

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @mamun88. It's terrific to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about constructing a built-in robe.

It's entirely possible to construct a built-in robe from scratch. Do you have a recessed area in which you'd like to store clothes? You might like to start by looking at our wardrobe inserts that you can include in your wardrobe. If there is something to suit your needs, it can often work out to be a similar price whether you construct it from scratch or buy something pre-built.

I'd encourage you to sketch out a design of what you'd like to build and share it with us. We can then provide guidance on the best way to take the project. Let me know if you need a hand uploading images.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
mamun88
Finding My Feet

Re: How to build a built-in wardrobe?

That's great information, thanks for your advice.

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects