Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Freshen up the living room

Nette5
Finding My Feet

Freshen up the living room

The living area needed a spruce up as was getting a little tired 

5719E286-8D89-4F37-8C00-3254967FCFEA.jpeg

622976D8-00B9-45C6-9F9B-FCB14A36767B.jpeg

E2691AB3-1002-423F-B603-9252C8EA1A4D.jpeg

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Freshen up the living room

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @Nette5. It's wonderful to have you join us, and many thanks for sharing this terrific project.

I love that bar you've created! Is that a live edge timber slab you've used for the top? I'm really digging the style you've gone for; there is so much of interest going on. 

What's your favourite part of the project? I trust our members will be interested in knowing all the details, so please feel free to share any information about the steps you took.

I'll be looking forward to your next project.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: Freshen up the living room

The top is a slab of tallow wood sliced with a chainsaw by my father in law. I love things to have a story and this is a little piece of my husband’s family farm. We don’t have a set style, we collect things as we go and have found our friends and family love to present us with things they have made/refurbished or found. Our goal is to ensure our home is a comfortable welcoming place that is not precious, so there is not one favourite part. The colour is lovely and the team at our local Bunnings are always keen to see what we are doing next, mind you this room took about 20 sample pots before we found this 😁

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects