Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Entertainment unit using Flexi Storage Clever Cubes

Simply_Bea
Growing in Experience

Entertainment unit using Flexi Storage Clever Cubes

A matching tv unit to go with our 2 x 2 cube shelf unit for our Living room upgrade. Stylish and functional on a budget! ☺️ We now have a proper place for our game console, controllers and remotes. Plus cube inserts for better storage solution. See before photo below 

IMG_6427.jpeg

Materials

Flexi Storage Clever Cube 2x4

Flexi Storage Rattan cube inserts

Flexi Storage H shelf cube insert 

Adoored Vertical leg plate 3/8

Adoored tapered furniture legs 3/8 thread x4

Tools

Screw driver

Angle grinder

Steps

Step 1

Assemble Flexi Storage Clever Cube 2x4 according to instructions but swapping the middle parts to create that wider gap of the tv unit.

IMG_6929.jpeg

Step 2

IMG_6926.jpeg

Measure furniture legs and shorten the length of thread using an angle grinder or hand saw. Measure and screw in the Adoored Vertical leg plate on each corner of the cube shelf. 

Step 3

IMG_6927.jpeg

Attach the legs.

Step 4

IMG_6925.jpeg

Step 5

IMG_6924.jpeg

Now time to decorate! 😉

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Entertainment unit using Flexi Storage Clever Cubes

Another great use of Clever Cubes @Simply_Bea! Many thanks for sharing your project. I'm sure it will inspire others to create their own piece. 

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's great to have you sharing projects and joining in the discussion. Please feel free to post anytime you need assistance or have something to share with other members. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
Simply_Bea
Growing in Experience

Re: Entertainment unit using Flexi Storage Clever Cubes

Thank you so much! I’m very happy as to how this turned out. Looking forward to my next diy! ☺️

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects