Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Does Bunnings offer a doors installation service?

caroqp
Just Starting Out

Does Bunnings offer a doors installation service?

Morning, we need to replace 3 internal doors in our house that would involve cutting them to size, painting them, installing door handles (drilling holes etc), and Installing the doors. Does Bunnings offer all these services or should I look for a tradie ? Thank you 🙏🏻 

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: doors installation

Hi @caroqp,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you with us.

The Bunnings Door Installation Service includes planing of doors in line with manufacturers limits, installation of hardware and hanging the door.

This service does not include painting of the door, but this is something that is very manageable as a beginner. The door can be painted prior to installation of hardware and hanging, so you might like to consider doing this yourself before the installer arrives. 

I suggest having a look at How To Paint a Door for some guidance on this process. 

If you would like to use this service, I'd suggest heading in store and speaking to the helpful team members at the Special Orders desk. They will be able to assist you with selecting products and booking in the installation.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects