Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Click LED strip lights do not switch off completely

sandrele
Just Starting Out

Click LED strip lights do not switch off completely

We bought Click sticky LED strip lights for my child's bedroom. We have had them before and it was fine. But these ones do not seem to switch off. When you turn them off they still glow red (regardless of what colour they were on before). They only switch off completely when I turn the switch on the wall. What is the problem? Are they safe to use?

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: click LED strip lights do not switch off completely

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @sandrele. It's fantastic to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Click LED strip lights.

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with your strip lights.

I recommend returning them to the store so we can swap them over, as they are not acting as intended. It's not worth the risk of having them in a child's bedroom when they are potentially faulty, regardless of whether that fault is a safety issue or not.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
sandrele
Just Starting Out

Re: Click LED strip lights do not switch off completely

Will they take them back if we don't have a receipt? We moved house 2 weeks ago and been in and out of bunnings lots of times to buy various things for the new house.

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Click LED strip lights do not switch off completely

I suggest speaking with a manager, as they'll be able to check our system for your receipt @sandrele. Failing that, I trust they'll do their best to assist and will be able to provide some options.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects