Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can Exhaust Fan can help ventilate my room

ChevyVon
Just Starting Out

Can Exhaust Fan can help ventilate my room

image.jpg

image.jpg

I want to ask about the exhaust fan. Because my house is a loft house type, the ventilation of air and oxygen at the bottom of my house is okay, but there is also the second floor of my house, which is a bedroom only. The space is super small, and there is no window to let the air in and out. Now, it's not comfortable to sleep because it's hard for me to breathe there. I would like to ask if the exhaust fan will help ventilate my room, and I won't have trouble breathing if I install an exhaust fan.

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can Exhaust Fan can help ventilate my room

Hello @ChevyVon 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about exhaust fans.

It will most definitely help with the airflow in the room. I suggest looking at either the Manrose Slimline 150mm Wall/Ceiling Exhaust Fan or the DETA 250mm Side Duct Exhaust Fan - Bunnings Australia. These fans are designed to ventilate or move the air inside a small room.

I recommend engaging the services of a registered electrician when installing the exhaust fan in your room. This means that the fans will safely be installed to code and covered under the electrician's warranty. Please note that it will be necessary to cut into your ceiling or your wall to allow the fans to operate properly.

If you have any other questions we can help with, please let us know.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
ChevyVon
Just Starting Out

Re: Can Exhaust Fan can help ventilate my room

Thankyo so much for your response i really appreciate it ❤️

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects