Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Bedroom wallpaper

millyreno
Finding My Feet

Bedroom wallpaper

I had been wanting to wallpaper my bedroom for ages but thought it would be too hard. I eventually found the wallpaper at Bunnings that I thought would look great so decided to take it on and so glad I did! It makes such a difference and brings me joy every day.

Steps

Step 1

Clean the wall and prepare equipment.  I also put drop sheets over the carpet just in case.

1000011637.jpg

Step 2

Mix the glue, have tray and roller ready. Roll glue on first section of the wall.

Step 3

Starting at the top start attaching the wallpaper and using sponge and scraper to secure it to the wall. Cut at the bottom. 

1000011641.jpg

Step 4

Glue the next section and then line the wallpaper up to match the pattern. Continue as step before. 

1000011645.jpg

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Bedroom wallpaper

Great use of wallpaper to create a bedroom feature wall @millyreno. You should be really proud of what you've achieved. It really lifts the room.

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. I'm sure you'll find there's plenty of clever and creative members sharing inspiring projects and helpful advice here on the site every day. Feel free to post anytime you need a hand or have something to share. 

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects