Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Kitchen makeover: Nothing a lick of paint can’t spruce up!

MakersOnMunje
Getting Established

Kitchen makeover: Nothing a lick of paint can’t spruce up!

B01C18DB-B7B2-49E2-AB8D-389186E26C42.jpeg

Rather than a complete kitchen reno I thought I would give the Dulux renovation paint series a go - on the cabinet doors, counter tops, and tiles! All for a complete new look (even exposing the original timber handles) for around $300. Disregard the back and right wall not yet painted white.. we’re almost there!

Jason
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Kitchen makeover: Nothing a lick of paint can’t spruce up!

Well done @MakersOnMunje. Many other Bunnings Workshop community members have also found the Dulux Renovation range an inexpensive and easy way to give their kitchen a makeover. What were some of the things you learned during the project that might help others about to tackle something similar?

Let me also extend a very warm welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. We're thrilled to have you join us and trust you will get loads of help and inspiration from all the other clever and creative members we have in the community. Please feel free to post anytime you need a hand with a project or have something new to share. We are looking forward to seeing what you tackle next.

Jason

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects