Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Can I order a custom benchtop from Bunnings?

Freedom54
Just Starting Out

Can I order a custom benchtop from Bunnings?

do Bunnings make or cut Benchtop that would fit this plan?

IMG_2141.png

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: benchtop

Hi @Freedom54,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you with us.

Unfortunately, Bunnings doesn't cut benchtops, but they can certainly be ordered to size.

You might like to check out the range from Kaboodle and Think Benchtops as options that can be made to measure.

My suggestion is to head into your local store with your benchtop plan and see the team at the Special Orders desk. They will be able to assist you with ordering benchtops that are made to measure.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Jacob

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Can I order a custom benchtop from Bunnings?

Hi @Freedom54,

I thought I'd add that you might like to take advantage of our Custom Benchtop Installation offer. Once you've chosen your benchtop style and arranged a measurement and quote through the Special Orders desk, an experienced installer will visit your home for the measurement and quote. They'll then install the benchtop once it arrives.

If you were planning a full kitchen renovation, it would also be worth looking at our In-Home kitchen design consultation service and installation service.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects