Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

What is the AEG battery line-trimmer commercial use warranty?

JonFrith
Just Starting Out

What is the AEG battery line-trimmer commercial use warranty?

Please advise: what is the length [time] of warranty on AEG cordless [battery] line-trimmer(s) for in commercial use ? Many thanks, regards Jon. 

EricL
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: AEG battery line-trimmer commercial use warranty

Hello @JonFrith 

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community. It's sensational to have you join us and thanks for sharing your question about the warranty on AEG batteries.

If I recall correctly the AEG batteries have a standard 12-month warranty and if registered within 30 days, you get an extra 24-months. Because we are heading into the weekend, we won't be able to contact AEG until Monday regarding commercial use. As soon as we have more information, we'll get back to you.

Has something happened to your battery's performance? Is it still charging properly? Any information you can tell us about what happened to your battery would be very much appreciated. I've placed the AEG product warranty table for your reference.

Thank you for your patience.

Eric

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!
JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: What is the AEG battery line-trimmer commercial use warranty?

Hi @JonFrith,

The warranty term for AEG cordless line trimmer skins is 36 months, with the option to extend it to 72 months with online registration. This warranty also covers trade-use, so there should be no issues with using it in a commercial application.

The warranty offered on AEG cordless tools is a repair warranty, meaning you can return it to the store of purchase with your receipt and it will be sent to a licenced repair agent for assessment. If it is deemed that a repair is possible, the repair will go ahead, if it is not possible, they will contact you to discuss your options.

You might like to have a look through Warranty | AEG Powertools for further information.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects