Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

How to use Amgrow Wintergrass removal?

chickenhead
Getting Established

How to use Amgrow Wintergrass removal?

Hiya Community! 

This sounds like a silly question, but I bought some Amgrow Wintergrass removal and after reading the instructions I am not 100% sure whether I am spraying the whole lawn or just doing spot sprays to the patches that have popped up?

Anyone here about to point me in the right direction? 

Thanks guys! 

MitchellMc
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: How to use Amgrow Wintergrass removal?

Welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community @chickenhead. It's sensational to have you join us, and many thanks for your question about Amgrow Wintergrass killer.

There are no silly questions here. Amgrow Wintergrass killer is a selective herbicide that targets winter grass whilst not effecting your Blue Couch, Common Couch, Bent, Buffalo and Bown Top lawn. So, you can spray your entire lawn if there is wintergrass popping up everywhere, or you can just spray the areas where you can see it. Do you know what type of lawn you have? If it's Kikuyu or another variety not mentioned, then you'd only want to spray the wintergrass directly and not your lawn and it might kill it too.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Mitchell

See something interesting? Give it the thumbs up!

Re: How to use Amgrow Wintergrass removal?

You absolute legend! It's Buffalo : )

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects