Workshop
Ask a question

The Bunnings Workshop community can help with your home improvement projects.

Gardena water distributer and gardena water computer

abhijeett
Just Starting Out

Gardena water distributer and gardena water computer

I have a Gardena water distributor, which has four hoses attached to it, and five and six is capped and closed for the Gardena water distributor. The distributor is working with the Gardena water computer. Now, when I turn on the computer manually for water, it goes through a cycle of all the four outlets and then gets stuck at five. For it to work again, I have to open the hose from the top and release the pressure, and then it automatically resets to one. What can I do to permanently fix it and what is causing it?

JacobZ
Bunnings Team Member
Bunnings Team Member

Re: Gardena water distributer and gardena water computer

Hi @abhijeett,

Thank you for your question and welcome to the Bunnings Workshop community, it is fantastic to have you with us.

I can't say I'm sure how to best address this issue, you'll have to allow me to get in touch with Gardena when they reopen tomorrow to see if they have a solution to this issue.

Can you advise which specific water distributor and computer you have? Possibly this GARDENA Master Water Computer and this GARDENA Automatic Water Distributor?

Please let me know so I can provide Gardena with as much information as possible.

Jacob

Why join the Bunnings Workshop community?

Workshop is a friendly place to learn, get ideas and find inspiration for your home improvement projects